New Circuits Machu Picchu 2022
* There are 4 routes to enter Machu Picchu, that is, 4 different ways to tour the citadel and where you can see it in different ways. It is a choice that you will have to make, so we will tell you all the details of each one.
* If you wish to visit 2 or more circuits then you will have to purchase more than one ticket, remember that re-entry to Machu Picchu is not allowed once you have left the citadel, nor are tickets to Machu Picchu sold at the gate. entry.
* All visitors must present their ticket at the time of entering the Inca citadel, and this will also be the one that will dictate our schedule and circuit.
- Buy the Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu in advance (It is recommended 2 months before your visit to Machu Picchu), the demand for the purchase of entrance tickets to Machu Picchu is high and it runs out in a short time. Tickets to Machu Picchu per day are limited.
- Buying your entrance ticket to Machu Picchu in advance allows you to choose any of the 4 circuits without restrictions (Tickets sold out).
- Once you buy the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu there are NO refunds or transfers.
- Verify the schedules of the entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and prevent inconveniences when entering the Inca citadel.