The most advisable thing is to carry a Backpack which you do not take off during the walk. Within it there must be few things, in itself, the most necessary. The backpack should store at least 15 to 20 liters to store enough water and spare clothes. It is recommended to have a raincoat to cover the backpack or use a bag inside. Check that the backpack meets the following characteristics:
– Be comfortable to carry (Try it with a heavy load in the store).
– Have a chest strap and a waist strap, these will allow you to distribute the weight.
– Be easy to put on and take off.
– Have side pockets for small items.
– Have ties and straps to store poles.